آقای Jean Hiraga یکی از کسانی است که من لازم دیدم در موردشون بنویسم. اولین دلیلش این بود که ایشون یک مقاله خیلی جالب در مورد آمپلی فایر نوشته اند به آدرس زیر:
زندگی نامه این آدم رو آوردم بخونید :
Born in Paris in 1943 from a french mother and a japanese father, Jean Hiraga shown early a considerable interested for complementary domains of audio and electro-acoustic fields.
In 1965, he moved from France to Japan, where he was one of the most influent spécialists who promoted, from 1969, sound and musical qualities of tubes, specially directly heated version such as 45, 2A3, WE300B, 4300B, 211, 845, 6C33C.
In 1968, he started to contribute for french Revue du Son and, later, in Nouvelle Revue du Son, as special correspondant in Japan. He published in these magazines several articles that had considerable impact in hi-fi world, such as :
“Amplifiers, harmonic distortion analysis” (dec. 1975) ;
“Can we hear audio connecting wires” (oct. 1976, translated in august 1977 in british HiFi News & RR review).
In 1977, Jean Hiraga, one of the pioneers of audiophile philosophy, founded and started to take in charge, a chief editor, L’Audiophile, a magazine dedicated to this new high end audio world. He largely contributed in this magazine with the publication a many articles demonstrating, from 1977, importance and influence on sound quality of passive components (capacitors, resistors, volume controls, selector switches, soldering, influence of analog turntable mats on sound quality, while showing strong interest for high quality, high efficiency loudspeakers.
In 1986, he received from the british audio review HiFi News the “1986 HiFi annual Award” for his important contribution in audio field.
Jean Hiraga invested a considerable time to tune up many audio circuits for private use. Some of them have been designed for the account of La Maison de l’Audiophile and Lectron companies and were on the international market between 1978 and 1982, such as :
– Le Prépré (head preamplifier for MC phono cartridge) ;
– Hiraga Classe A 20 W, pure classe A solid state power amplifier ;
– “Minimum”, a solid state, battery operated ultra-compact phono preamplifier ;
– JH 30, JH 50, JH 60, JH 80, a series of hybrid power amplifiers, added later by PA50 line preamplifier. This last line of products, added by several improvements, is partly on the actual market through Jean Maurer company in Switzerland.
Jean Hiraga was the author of several books such as :
– Les Haut-parleurs, (Loudspeakers, 1980, three times re-edited, 5 times reprinted) ;
– Initiation aux amplis à tubes (1980, Audio tubes amplifiers initiation, four times re-edited + one edition translated in swedis ” Rörforstärkare”, 1986).
In 1982, Jean Hiraga moved back to Paris. In 1983, he was asked him to take in charge Nouvelle Revue du Son as chief editor, this until early 2007, giving to him the opportunity to test, analyse and listen several thousand of international audio products during more than 25 years.
لینک های زیر بنظر مفیدند:
این آقا هم با لامپ کار کرده و هم با ترانزیستور و هم به Power Supply باتری توجه داشته و تو فستیوالهای ترایود اروپا هم سخنرانی میکرده و روی نوع دیستورشن ها هم مطالعاتی داشته.
بحث منبع تغذیه برای ترانزیستور خیلی مهم هست و برخی از کمپانی ها کلا رفتند به سمت باتری چون گرفتن پاسخ خوب با قیمت های پایین کمی با این ترانس ها و خازن ها مشکل هست.